Wedding planning should be an enjoyable time for you, not stressful! We have assembled some of our most frequently asked questions to give you the information you need. If you don’t find your question here, feel free to contact us with your inquiry.
- Ceremony/Reception site for 5 hours
- Bridal & Groom dressing suites available 2 hours prior to ceremony
- Three ceremony sites to choose from
- Rustic Meadow surrounded by ancient oak trees
- Lake Facing with surprise wedding boat bridal grand entrance
- Classic Garden Gazebo
- “Just Married” champagne cruise
- Grooms mini roadster for arrival to ceremony
- Elegant reception pavilion with 6’ Swarovski crystal chandelier and worry free temperature control heating system
- Wedding planner providing service from the moment you reserve your date
- Wedding coordinator at rehearsal and during your entire event
- Classic buffet cuisine for reception
- White or ivory floor length linens and china, stemware and flatware
- Whitewash Chivari chairs for reception dining
- Champagne Toast
- All set-up and clean-up
Our traditional Ceremony & Reception package does not include your bar package, photographer, DJ, florist, clergy, 20% service charge and sales tax.
Absolutely not! We are totally focused on you, ensuring your wedding goes as planned.
We will be happy to host your “reception only” event. You will receive a full 5 hours to enjoy your party!
Yes, Los Willows offers menu tastings for booked couples. Our food and beverage manager will reach out to you to get you scheduled up to six months prior to your wedding.
A non-refundable deposit of $2500 and a signed contract will secure your date.
Yes! Los Willows has a large 20′ x 20′ mahogany dance floor inside the Ballroom Pavilion with a designated area for the DJ
We provide mahogany chiavari chairs for your reception inside the pavilion. The ever popular padded white wedding chairs are used for your ceremony.
The tent pavilion is perfect for your reception of up to 250 guests. It is a 3,500 square foot permanent tent, with lavishly draped ceilings, retractable sides and worry free forced air heating for chilly nights. Los Willows pavilion is recognized as one of the most glamorous tents anywhere!
We’ve got you covered, literally! Our large pavilion can accommodate your ceremony followed by your reception. We will determine the morning of your wedding, prior to set up, if inclement weather is a possibility and set up accordingly.
Los Willows includes 5 hours in their wedding and reception package and can provide additional hours up to 10:00 p.m. for an additional charge. Please ask your wedding planner for details.
Absolutely! Los Willows has expansive lawns, an outdoor lounge area with cozy fireplace next to our bar and beautiful walkways with seating near the spring-fed lake.
Yes, Los Willows is licensed to provide all alcoholic beverages to your wedding.
Yes, Paradise Falls is very pet friendly. We welcome all animals that are legal, safe for all of our guests, and under the continuous control of their owners. Check out our branch managers on Meet the Staff page!
Los Willows can accommodate up to 250 guests. Mandatory valet parking is required over 200 guests.